How can i download multiple files from moodle

If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to: - Browse the content of your courses, even when offline - Receive instant notifications of messages and other events - Quickly find and contact other people in your…

If you don't have an internet connection or prefer to grade outside Moodle, you can do so (including with anonymous submissions). They also can decide what media files can be downloaded by others who of caution: if you add a Kaltura video to a Media Gallery (in Canvas and Moodle), add A screenshot showing a video downloaded in multiple formats with Download 

Can I download my course as a file and import it at a later time? Uploading multiple files to Moodle as a ZIP file can save you time and requires less clicking.

23 Sep 2019 This resource will allow you to add files to your Moodle Course. Force download: The user is prompted to download the file picker If there are multiple files in this resource, the start file upload/modified date is displayed. 4 Jun 2012 Even mighty Moodle 2.2 doesn't allow me to multiple select files in its Oh don't worry, right at the bottom of this post lies the download links to  The Download Manager -- GradeBook page is displayed. with multiple worksheets; Tab-Delimited Text -- single file; Tab-Delimited Text -- multiple files, zipped  24 May 2018 Click a filename or folder to open the file or folder. them into a folder, delete them, or zip them into a single file for easier download or transfer. 6 Jul 2017 To download all the submissions and the grading worksheet Locate the folder containing the feedback files in Moodle, select them all (Ctrl+A 

Even though this plugin is currently (April 2018) listed as available for Moodle branches 2.3 to 3.1 only, its stats page shows that half of the more than 50 sites that have this plugin installed, are Moodle branches from 3.2 to 3.4.

It needs a lot of work, and also some clarification on what the plugin actually does (or is supposed to do) and how it is supposed to be used (there is no need to describe step-by-step how to install the plugin, Moodle admins know that part… However I have generated 'minimal' CSS files and would like a means of excluding them from the checks, i.e: https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversion.php?id=13587&smurf=html#css with the CSS files of 'line 4'. Is there a way please? I require_once the moodle/config.php file, but since my application is a separate application (outside moodle) it displayed a message saying the config.php file can't be used outside localhost/moodle directory and redirected me to the… Usually production can be quite massive, we don't need or want it all and disk space can be a pain with multiple copies. For example, mahara will create new files rather than overwrite. The box.net plugin will try very hard to rename files to avoid collisions.

Previous versions of Moodle that are not found on Moodle downloads may be downloaded from http://download.moodle.org/stable[version_number]/ where [version_number] is the number without a point.

Dec 15, 2019 A chrome extension for downloading Moodle resources. to be downloaded. Click and drag or use ⌘ key to select multiple options: 4. Hit the  Aug 15, 2013 Single file download just by clicking on its link (default behavior is with folder useful structure by clicking on the link Download all zipped Jan 25, 2018 Student assignment files can easily be downloaded in a single batch. Moodle will assign the student's name and the name of the It's also possible to have multiple files submitted by each student downloaded in folders to  There is no direct function available, you can still download the files from a on the files one by one, then these will be sent to your default download folder directly. You can use the “Moodle mobile” app, which enables you to make the  If Download submissions in folders is checked, all student submissions will be placed This is useful if students are submitting multiple files for the assignment. Downloading files from Moodle. 1) Log into you course using your UCID login and password (http://moodle.njit.edu). 2) Multiple types of files can be distributed 

Can I download my course as a file and import it at a later time? Uploading multiple files to Moodle as a ZIP file can save you time and requires less clicking. EdTech TeamPublished in MoodleLast updated Mon Jul 15 2019 You can quickly add multiple files to your module as long as they are saved within the same  Mar 26, 2018 Within Moodle it is possible to export all submissions for a particular assignment To download all student assignment files into a single folder:. Feb 3, 2014 Downloading All Assignments and Uploading Multiple Feedback Files Select the files you have edited and wish to upload to Moodle and zip  Mar 26, 2018 Within Moodle it is possible to export all submissions for a particular assignment To download all student assignment files into a single folder:. They also can decide what media files can be downloaded by others who of caution: if you add a Kaltura video to a Media Gallery (in Canvas and Moodle), add A screenshot showing a video downloaded in multiple formats with Download 

They also can decide what media files can be downloaded by others who of caution: if you add a Kaltura video to a Media Gallery (in Canvas and Moodle), add A screenshot showing a video downloaded in multiple formats with Download  Select Upload multiple feedback files in a zip under Grading Action in the upper right. Mar 28, 2018 Files can be displayed individually on the page or multiple files can be grouped in Students can click on the file to open or download it. May 24, 2016 Competency frameworks can be constructed within Moodle, or, with a Bulk download files in a zipped folder - Students can now download  A free course management system (CMS) to create online learning sites.

6 Jul 2017 To download all the submissions and the grading worksheet Locate the folder containing the feedback files in Moodle, select them all (Ctrl+A 

If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to: - Browse the content of your courses, even when offline - Receive instant notifications of messages and other events - Quickly find and contact other people in your… It doesn't provide the ability to configure multiple instances of itself. Moodle allows the admin to create several XCache instances however the prefix for each must be unique as they will all exist within the single XCache variable data… You can only upgrade to Moodle 3.8 from Moodle 3.2 or later. If upgrading from earlier versions, you must upgrade to 3.2 as a first step. Please join the discussion on moodle.org or use the page comments. Further information about the cron can be found here on moodle.org